Monday, September 23, 2013

GLEE!!!! Season Five (5)


View glee 3.bmp in slide show

With the new season just days away, real fans have been watching the previous season so that everything seems to flow into season 5. I am also done re-watching Season 4 and I have some points and things I am looking for in season 5. 



  •      Joe Hart [ Samuel Larsen ] without his dreads. Will he still have that mysterious, radical Caribbean vibe or will he just be another pretty boy fit for the wanted?View glee larsen.bmp in slide show
  •      The big thing on everyone’s mind, how will Glee be without Cory Monteith [ Finn Hudson ] and how will Lea Michele [ Rachel Berry ] handle it all. I am just on the fence about what is to come for S05E03, which will be dedicated to Finn Hudson. I am expecting trending topic world wide and tears all over.
View glee 6.jpg in slide show
  •      Must admit I am a bit skeptical about this new season as I was always Team Finchel but now it seems life has given me the boot and brought me back to reality, telling me harshly that even in fiction, life doesn't always go as planned.
  •      Heather Morris is with child. How will Ryan fit her in or has she been subtly replaced by the amazing Demi Lovato? Will they just say she is off being smart at some prestigious university or will they say that this time the stork she saw really carried a baby for her? We shall have to wait and see!                                                                                     View glee 4.bmp in slide show
  •      Beatles Tribute; anyone alive and comprehensible should know the Beatles and at least one song. It is always great when the cast tackles legends and classics. I mean think back to Fleetwood Mac, Michael Jackson and the late yet fabulous Whitney Houston. Glee has gone through a lot of songs but I this this Beatles episode will be EPIC!!!!
  •      CatFish Update: What the hell was that with Ryder and Unique? I am still so annoyed and upset. Not only is Ryder not gay and Unique knows this but it is just a twisted thing to toy with someone’s heart in that way. Will Ryder be coming back to the Glee club any ways? I think so because he is in the Glee Beatles promo pics with other Glee members.    
  •      Marley and Jake [ Jarley ]: will they have those testing moments that just lets everyone fall deeply in love with their story. I mean the whole ‘I kissed Ryder’ thing lasted what 5 minutes?! We need those moments that have us screaming and begging for the characters to make up.      

  •      New Faces to the Glee Club? I know we have Demi, but what about Glee Project runner up Ali Stroker who had an appearance at Will and Emma’s failed attempt down the altar. I know there are some people who would like to see an appearance from Glee Project S02 ‘s Allin Bayramoglu.                                                 View glee.bmp in slide show
  •      Seniors or Graduates? Artie, Sam, Blaine, Brittany and Tina? Where did we leave their story. It is weird to know the season ended at Regionals, will we be continuing on to Nationals or will we just find out if they won or not. I cant deal!!!!!! I know one thing is for sure, McKinley will be different because SUE IS PRINCIPAL!!!! 
OH MY! We are all in for a treat! I am so excited that the count down is seriously on. See you next time!

View glee 5.jpg in slide show

No comments:

Post a Comment