Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thoughts

There are times in our lives when we have to make decisions and we are not sure if they are the right ones. It feels difficult and you constantly battle with yourself about it but, in the end it has to be done. You have to make the decision.

I made a decision, I am sure is going to change my life for a little while, but I believe it will be a change for the better. I have been investing my emotion and concerns in something I am not sure is working out for me. As an idea, I love it and I believe it will work however, I have been struggling a bit too much with it and I just can't handle it.

I am at a place right now, where I feel I have lost touch with my relationships and my overall purpose. I have been getting myself down over things that don't seem to be working out and it is affecting everything else. So I decided to take a break from those things and try to get back to my center.

What worries me the most, is that these things will go on without me and won't need me very soon. I also worry that my decision may not be understood, or even worse, it won't matter.

So yeah. I won't say much more about this because it is still a bit raw. We shall see though, I promised myself this will be a year of change and improvement so that is exactly what it will be.

Advice & Beyond
@Looking_Within

No comments:

Post a Comment