Sunday, February 23, 2014

FEB 2014 Writing Challenge - Day 19

Share a Secret...

I have been thinking about this since the day Perrisha shared this challenge with me. Honestly, I don't have much secrets, I try not to.

I do have a fear that I have not expressed to many people, so I guess it is sort of a secret. I fear I may not be able to bear children. Every time I think about it, I cast it out of my mind. But it keeps coming back.

My body has also never been the strongest, my menstrual cycle is like torture and for some reason, that heightens my fear.

But I pray to God for the strength and faith to drive away this fear. I pray for His healing hands so that if anything is wrong, it will be dealt with.

I have to put my trust in Him.




Advice & Beyond
@Looking_Within

No comments:

Post a Comment