Sunday, February 2, 2014

FEB 2014 Writing Challenge - Day 2

Past/Current Relationship...




I have past relationships that I could write about, and I am not afraid to, but guess what? I am way too grateful and in love with the present to hold on to that.

Gibran - Charles Hutchinson -happy sigh-. You may not be able to see it, but that spells Lover, Best friend, Guide and sexiest man in my life. 

He is an amazing guy, the one who shows such patience and care to me that I have no doubt that he loves me. We have been together for 3 years and 4 months, and I am sure that we will see many more months and years together. He loves me and I love him. He has flaws that to some may make him undesirable; but to me it makes him perfectly imperfect. 

He fits me so well, I have no need to look elsewhere for something "better". He listens and doesn't talk much, he makes my heart race with his touch and when he looks at me deeply, I can't help but to blush. He gives me confidence in a healthy way, even though I already know I am a tall glass of sexy. He gives me a privilege I will treasure and that is to love him and be loved by him.

If we end up going our separate ways, there is no way I will be able to forget or regret the time we spent together. I am learning from him, growing with him and that is what makes us  special in my eyes. Our love is unique and rare, he accepts my crazy but encourages me to improve myself as I see fit. He makes me laugh, and even when I am angry, I could never stop caring for him. 

So there he is, the love of my current life according to Rhonda. He is smart, handsome, funny, unique, sexy, caring, protective and no many things. I am happy with him and though I did not fully tell you who he is and who he means to me...you know enough.

Advice & Beyond
@Looking_Within

No comments:

Post a Comment