Monday, February 24, 2014

Thoughts

When I have my days off and I have no where to go, it can be the worst thing or the best thing ever.

Today is one of those days where it is not so good.

I find myself thinking about where I am in life and the fact that I want more.

My vacation days are coming and I need a way to keep myself occupied. I find that when I throw myself into things that involve other people and I don't get the desired response, I immediately get discouraged.

I need to stop that though...because there are things in my life that may involve others but I'm doing it for me as well.

I hope I find the strength to make a change in this world.  I hope I have the loyalty needed to be an amazing friend to others. I hope I have the wisdom to be a wonderful mother.

I pray I have 'a life that's good.'

Yeah so my thoughts are all over the place but to me they make sense.

Advice & Beyond
@Looking_Within

No comments:

Post a Comment