Sunday, February 2, 2014

FEB 2014 Writing Challenge - Day 1

About Me...

                                                 

What is it about me that is good enough to share? Well that would be almost everything... It is the way my eyes close up just a little when I smile. It is the way my heart swells for those I love. It is my strange addiction to foods I can't always have or afford. 

Well yes, I am slim, a bit light-skinned and a whole lot of fabulous sexiness. I am a reader, writer and a bathroom singer. I am a bit eccentric, a talker and a listener in training. I am the girl that appreciates the warmth of the sun at its highest, the girl who waits patiently and hates being used

I may be miserable and things bother me a little too but, but I care and I try. I am the girl with few friends but a lot of people I love and care about. I am ENFJ, I want to understand, help and make changes. I AM ME...Just as I am meant to be at this very moment, and I will grow to be ME as God wants me to be.

I love music, a fan of Glee!!!! :) I am too much to type, I am complicated and simple; sarcastic when I want to be, withdrawn and outgoing. I like quiet times alone, but love to have clean fun with friends. I am not as plain as pen and paper, but I make art with my words, I aspire to touch souls.

I am not always well liked, and a lot people don't fancy talking to me. But that doesn't define me. 

I am grateful when I should be, a little bit too easily annoyed and that is something about me I am working on. I like to smile and I am a damn good dancer in my mind. I am a shoulder to lean on, a friend you can laugh, cry and argue with. I try to be a truth teller, I can be a trouble-maker and that too is an area in need of improvement. I have been through things and though they don't define me, they make me better. I have a different outlook from my experiences and for that I am happy.

I am a daughter, friend, girlfriend, counselor, sister and woman. I am Kimberly Daniella Daley.

No comments:

Post a Comment