Monday, February 24, 2014

FEB 2014 Writing Challenge - Day 24

Last time I cried...

I try not to remember the times I've cried, simply because they may not have been the happiest moments of my life. But as luck would have it, I cried last night.

Usually, as typical as it may seem, I get very emotional when my cycle is about to start and during. I was feeling particularly sad, for whatever reason and I had a lot of cravings. This didn't make me cry though...it was my boyfriend who did.

Now this wasn't a bad cry but a good one. I started to think about him and felt so grateful for him. To know that we are in love and have been together for over 3 years.

I felt so happy that the best way to react was with tears.  Now he doesn't know, it wasn't 'bawling' it was just crying.

I love him so much!

Advice & Beyond
@Looking_Within

No comments:

Post a Comment