Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Writing Challenge - Day 21

21st Picture In My Phone

There isn't much to say about this picture. I remember the night I took it though, I was feeling pensive and over thinking things. So I decided to lay down and fool around with the tablet for a bit, you know to try and occupy my mind.

I remember thinking just how much I love black and white pictures, so I started to take pictures of things in my room and alter them with the photo editor. I wanted to take a selfie but my hair wasn’t combed, so in an act to build self-esteem,  I took a picture of my legs. This is a big thing for me because I have a problem with my legs, so I rarely take pictures of them.

Checking now, I don’t believe I actually posted this picture, so I guess it is a good thing it was the 21st picture in my phone.


:)

Advice & Beyond

@Looking_Within

No comments:

Post a Comment