Thursday, April 11, 2013

August 16th…


Okay, so I woke up this morning, late might I add, and I just felt an overwhelming feeling of isolation. I didn’t feel the need to talk to anyone, to have anyone ask me anything, I just wanted to lay in bed and be with myself.
I have had this feeling for a while, I just don’t know what to do. At first I thought it was because I had work and school, then I thought it was because of work. Now, I just don’t know what to think. I don’t talk to people as much as I use to, I feel the urge but I just don’t. I don’t know what to say, the jokes aren’t as funny as they were before. I just don’t know.
I find that I submerge myself in work. I have been fixated on the book club and other aspects of life. I do not look forward to social interaction anymore.
Good news? I have a line of social events to attend. There is a possible games night or beach outing, dinner and then movies with my sisters. I hope these events will bring out the me I have been losing. I hope I will be able to just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment