Thursday, April 11, 2013

*** Love for comfort ***


They say when you fall in love, your life is both simple and utterly complicated. I believe this statement, because when you love someone, everything changes yet it still remains the same. You are able to be yourself with this person, express your true feelings without fear of judgement and you are able to allow them to love you. 
It is complicated because when you allow yourself to love and care for someone, you give them a knife trusting them not to stab you. Love is trust, hope, faith and peace. Love means tears and smiles, arguments and joking around. 
It is a great feeling when the one you love intimately is able to be your friend; he/she is able to give you advice, joke with you and get angry with you. It’s not just the gentle kisses or the burning passion, it is a relationship of both body and mind.
Many persons don’t believe in this kind of love, and why should we blame them really? I didn’t believe, and sometimes I find myself wondering. But I know its real because when we argue, it hurts. When we kiss, its home. Nothing is perfect, and I find that I have to be drilling that into my mind. To strive for perfect is wasted energy in my opinion, we are not perfect beings, we are far from it. The things we create have flaws just as we do. But that’s the greatest thing about us, that we are able to make mistakes and learn from them. That we are able to feel, to learn and to grow. 
I constantly say, never settle for less than you are worth, that’s something I believe.
Anywho, lol enough with the heavy. I am working on a piece that basically shares my opinion on when is it time to let go or when is it time to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment