Friday, April 19, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!


FIRST! Let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!

I really don’t know how I met you and how we became friends but somehow I feel it’s not necessary because you feel like someone I have known for some time. I know that you are fun, crazy and real! I know that what I hear from you is the truth and you have my best interest at heart.


So yes I am more than glad that God brought you and kept you in this world and I pray He keeps you for many more and you are able to live happily and peacefully. You, De-Ann Kelly Rowe are TITANIUM! You are beautiful, talented, opinionated and a blessing from up above. You are a wife, sister, daughter, friend and a mother. You have been blessed with so much in life and I know more is ready to come.

I hope we rock out tonight and you enjoy the beginning of a new year of life. I wish you all the best and I hope that while we walk the road of life, we can walk it in each other’s company. Hope that wasn't too homo :p :D

No comments:

Post a Comment