Thursday, April 11, 2013

Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements?


I have gotten to a point where I don’t have much faith in things anymore. I have gotten to the point where I believe that I try too hard to fix things or make things work. I have been feeling like a sore thumb for the last few weeks or months, and it has really gotten me down. Down to the point where I just don’t feel an urge to fight.
The good thing is that, work started today and school starts on Monday. So when I feel far away or left out, I’ll have a valid explanation. I really thought this summer would have been different, but it was actually worse. I felt as if I was trying to be apart of something that my body didn’t fit.
Maybe it’s how it is. I just find I am too tired to convince people to care, or to make them see me. It’s either you do or you don’t. 
I will constantly remind myself that people do what they want to do when they want to do it. You can’t force a person to be who you want them to be, to care or to do something. They have a choice and they make it how they feel it. 
Anyways, let me stop being morbid, I guess I’m just exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment