Thursday, April 11, 2013

Have Fun...


Life is so much easier when you decide not to let other people change your mood. I went to the beach today with an odd combination of people in my opinion, but I had such a wonderful time. That is because even when moments came where I felt the annoyance slipping in, I ignored it. i jumped in the water and just allowed the waves to wash it away. It is the greatest feeling.
I know persons may think that I ran away from my emotions, but I believe I maintained my sanity. I allowed myself to have a great day because I deserved it and no one was going to take it away. Yes the day ended prematurely but it won’t take away from the amazing time I had. 
I was able to have a great time with my best friend, and it has been a while since I allowed myself to just be in that manner. I really think things are looking up. 
I don’t have it all figured out right now, but I am glad I am able to learn one step at a time. It was still hard for me to maintain control and also try to just be free and have fun, i got to though. It’s not all insightful today, but honestly I feel very proud and happy.
Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment