Thursday, April 11, 2013


Sitting here in pain, I wonder, have I lost my purpose and vision?
I sit and I think of the Lord and all his amazing glories, all the blessings he bestows upon me everyday and I know I am not doing enough. It is time to stop making promises that are never kept. It is time to stand up and make a difference. What has stopped me? Why have I lost track?
We all get distracted from the important things in life, we get so caught up in our issues and the issues of others that we forget to live. I need to find joy in all this sorrow, I need to find peace in all this animosity. 
God promises our all the fine things in life if we trust in Him and follow His words. The finer things may not be jewelry, a big fancy house or a sports car. The finer things are joy, peace, hope, grace, love. He gives us something that we are unable to find in sex, drugs and lies. He gives us something all the nights in club could never. He gives us something that money will not be able to come close to. 
The question is, will we accept it? Will I accept it? Will I be able to just be and breathe with God? I honestly just want to let go and let God. 
These are my words, these are different from my usual blogs. I will make it a point of duty to write about this every week. 
Wish me luck and faith.
“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. 
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. 
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.” 
― Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment