Thursday, April 11, 2013

Why do dreams feel so real?


Why do dreams feel so real?

As I run down the street I notice her, she is dressed in full white and her hair is flowing beyond her waist. She looks at me but as I wave she turns away. I scream! I shout! I cry. But nothing, she was gone, just like that.
That’s a dream i woke up from with tears flowing from my eyes…I didn't know the meaning or why I would have that dream more than once.
They say if and when you are able to understand your dream, you have the power to unify your soul, mind and spirit.
I dream about her, sometimes good, sometimes bad. I wake up angry, lost, broken, empty and pale. She left. She won’t ever come back and that hurts… I look at others and wish I could have that moment just one more time, that she would see me across the street and wave back, that she would walk over and hug me and tell me she loves me. I wait, I dream, I hope.
I remember her, but I’m losing her voice, her smell and her essence. I’m forgetting how her hug made me feel, I’m forgetting the power in her words. I miss her and I doubt I will ever be able to go through life and not wish she was here. I look for a family, I wish for the chance to love my children the way she loved me. I know if she was here life would be much easier….

No comments:

Post a Comment